Alisei Q.S. ELISA Microplate Equipment
Alisei Q.S. is a high-speed completely automatic open system which allows performing various immunoassays in 96-well format produced by SEAC Group (Italy).
This successful model of the EIA-automatic analyzer is available for laboratories with both large assay streams and midlevel ones
The basic characteristics:
• Аllows making large-scale screening as well as single assays.
• The total testing capacity is 540 samples running on 6 microplates.
• 12 kinds of tests on line at once.
• Combines up to 2 kinds of assays on one microplate.
• Handless assay results.
• Support of laboratory informational system.
1. Sample and Reagent Loading Group:
• rotating serum plates than can hold different primarytubes. Maximum capacity: 240 tubes in line, arepossible use of samples in primary test tubes.
• Movable, flexible and cooled reagent holder, consistingof 2 rotating plates for reagents (simultaneous loadingup to 12 sets of reagents).
• Cooling of the reagents support makes the instrumentalways ready for the user, by reducing preliminarymanual operations to a minimum.2. Block of Dispensing and Dilution:
• The dispensing system includes two independentneedles, which are able to aspirate from two adjacentsamples, or else, from the same reagent, to bedispensed into two separate wells at once.
• Two dilutors one for each needle, with two syringes.
• Speed of serums entering is 700 samples in hour.
• Speed of reagents entering is 1500 wells in hour.3. Incubation and Mixing Block:
• The Rotating table is designed for study from 1 to 6microplates.
• Carries out up to 12 kinds of assays at the same time.
• Independent temperature (RT or 30-40°С) and shakingmodes for each microplate.
• Incubation and can be set by program.4. Washing System:
• 8-channal washer.
• Up to 4 different washing solutions.
• Washing both of «U» and flat bottomed microwells.
• Software-mediated.5. Reading Station:
• 8-channel optical fiber photometer.• Holding up to 8 interferential filters.
• Measurements can be carried out with single, double ormultiple wavelengths.
• Reading range: 0-3 OD in bichromatism; 0-9 OD inpolychromatism.6. Bar-code Reader:
• For easy identification of samples and reagents.
• Prevents possible user’s errors.7. Software:Includes:
• Operating program (on external PC).• Self-testing program.• Quality control program.
• Time management system to minimize the assay time.
• Automatic switching off when the assay is finished.The program is made of different modules which allow the user:• to insert and modify tests and their features;
• to insert the work-list along with all relevant patient data;
• to monitor the entire test-run;
• to display and manage the final results;
• to personalize and print the patient report.The software also includes a Service module for checkinginstrument mechanical functioning.
Serum dispensing speed: 700 samples/h with 500 ìL of flush solution
Reagent dispensing speed: 1500 wells/h in normal multidispensing
Sample Volume: 10 – 300 ìL with steps of 1 ìL
Reagent Volume: 10 – 300 ìL with steps of 1 ìL
Sample precision: CV < 3% with 10 ìL (OD = 0.700)
CV < 1% with 100 ìL (OD = 0.700)
Reagent precision: CV < 3% with 100 ìL
Sample Carry-over: < 1 ppm (1 x 10-6)
Reagent Carry-over: < 1 ppm (1 x 10-6)
Level Sensor: Capacitive, 150 ìL sensitivity with possibility to detect
Mixer: 1300 rpm (max)
Incubator: R.T. – 40 °C, precision +/- 0.5 °C; heating time: 5 minutes
Reagent Refrigeration: standard at 12°C (settable)
Photometer: 8 channel manifold with 2 parallel needles
Wavelengths: 405 – 450 – 492 – 540 – 620 nm
Reading range: 0-3000 O.D. Monochromatism and Bichromatism
0-9000 O.D. in Polychromatism
Resolution: 0.001 O.D.
Precision at 405 nm: CV < 3.0% at 0,150 OD
CV < 1.5% at 0,600 OD
CV < 2.5% at 2,000 OD
Power supply: 220 VAC 50 – 60 Hz
Power absorbance: 800 W (instrument + PC + auxiliary services)
Operative Conditions: 15 – 32 °C (in function)
Safety Standards: CEI EN 601010-1 Class I Installation Category II
Dimensions: L.140 x W.73 x H.60 cm
Weight: 140 Kg